- Upon arrival clients will now be required to have your temperature taken prior to beginning of service. Temperatures at or above 100.1 degrees will not receive service.·
- Upon arrival, clients will be required to wash their hands.·
- Please limit the items you bring with you to your service to one handbag or bag. Please no additional items.·
- Clients will be required to complete our COVID-19 Prescreen Form acknowledging they have no current symptoms of COVID-19 and have not traveled or been in contact with person or persons infected with the virus within the past 14 days. Failure to comply with completion of this form will result in services being denied.
- We are now required to schedule by appointment only.·
- Until further notice, we will no longer be allowed to have clients or others waiting in the salon. If someone comes with you, they will have to wait outside the salon.·
- Clients will be required to wear face mask during your appointment.·
- Service providers will always be wearing face mask during your service as required by Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation (TDLR).
SANITATION and DISINFECTION PROCEDURES:
- Our Hair Treatment Center/Wig Salon has been designated a Safe Salon based on executing the following sanitation, disinfection practices and protocols:
- Each team member has completed the BARBICIDE Certification Course for safety, sanitation and disinfection.
- Use of disinfectants are EPA registered and labeled bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal
- Tools will be disinfected after each client use following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tools used that are one-time use must be discarded after each use. (Example: wooden spatulas, plastic conditioning caps, etc.)
- All unnecessary items such as magazines, newspapers, service menus and all other unnecessary paper products have been removed.
- Retail product may be relocated and retrieved as needed for purchase by clients only. Only service provider will have access.
- All High Touch areas will be disinfected after each client use. Includes:
- Door handles on main entrance and restrooms
- Point of Sale Equipment
- All client Stations
- Reception Desk
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in various areas of the salon for ease of use by client and service provider
- Any additonal areas that require cleaning
I will oversee training, implementation, consistency of all safety and sanitation practices, and protocols for team members and clients.
We thank you for your patience and support during this time. You can rest assured your safety is as equally important as the beauty care services you entrust us with.
Stay tuned, our collective best is yet to come!